Friday, November 6, 2009

Today

Ok, not today but yesterday, i meant to post this yesterday but.... "things" got in the way~~

So anyway, to draw something out of nothing, Jesu and Sal were walking in the rain together today (yesterday) =33

Both me and Cal thought that it was so sweet, hehehehehehe pls dun kill me for posting this.

For ppl who weren't there (i assume that's everybody else) this is a picture of what we (well ok me from my POV) saw
Photobucket
in case you can't tell, Jesu is the taller one =)
this is the back view(we were walking behind them), so you can't see their faces, only their hair. (No, they weren't having their face eaten by some kind of ginormous bug)
And all the other people are bald. (you'll be surprised) And see through.
And i know there are a few too long "raindrops" so sue me =P




Although... i really shouldn't be blogging right now with 3 whole assignments due...hehe, dun tell my teachers k? i'll be your BEST FRIEND!!

No comments:

Post a Comment